Welcome to my blog
The purpose of this blog is to provide income tax, accounting, and other financial information to BC physicians and medical residents.
If you have a suggestion for a topic to be covered, please email me or leave a comment on one of the posts.
John Moore, CPA, CA
- Income Tax Returns for Medical Residents – 2014
- First Income Tax Return after Completing Medical Residency
- Medical Practice Incorporation – The Basics
- 2014 CPRSP Application Deadline for 2013 RRSP Deduction – January 20, 2014
- Physician Benefit – The Contributory Professional Retirement Savings Plan
- 2013 CPRSP Application Form
- First Post, New Blog for BC Physicians
Tag Archives: incorporation
I’ve been an accountant for over 20 years and have worked primarily with physicians, dentists and other professionals for most of my career. Over the years, incorporation is the subject I’ve been asked most about. Should I incorporate my medical … Continue reading