Welcome to my blog
The purpose of this blog is to provide income tax, accounting, and other financial information to BC physicians and medical residents.
If you have a suggestion for a topic to be covered, please email me or leave a comment on one of the posts.
John Moore, CPA, CA
- Income Tax Returns for Medical Residents – 2014
- First Income Tax Return after Completing Medical Residency
- Medical Practice Incorporation – The Basics
- 2014 CPRSP Application Deadline for 2013 RRSP Deduction – January 20, 2014
- Physician Benefit – The Contributory Professional Retirement Savings Plan
- 2013 CPRSP Application Form
- First Post, New Blog for BC Physicians
Category Archives: News
I’ve been writing a blog for business professionals for a while now, but I find I am getting a lot of questions geared to one profession or another. Different professions have many tax, accounting, and financial planning similarities, but there are also many issues specific … Continue reading