Welcome to my blog
The purpose of this blog is to provide income tax, accounting, and other financial information to BC physicians and medical residents.
If you have a suggestion for a topic to be covered, please email me or leave a comment on one of the posts.
John Moore, CPA, CA
- Income Tax Returns for Medical Residents – 2014
- First Income Tax Return after Completing Medical Residency
- Medical Practice Incorporation – The Basics
- 2014 CPRSP Application Deadline for 2013 RRSP Deduction – January 20, 2014
- Physician Benefit – The Contributory Professional Retirement Savings Plan
- 2013 CPRSP Application Form
- First Post, New Blog for BC Physicians
Tag Archives: BCMA
RRSP contributions made in the first 60 days of 2014 are eligible for deduction on your 2013 personal income tax return. This year, the contribution deadline for a 2013 RRSP deduction is March 3, 2014. However, if you want your … Continue reading
The Contributory Professional Retirement Savings Plan (CPRSP) is one of several benefit programs administered by the BCMA that are available to BC physicians through the Physician Master Agreement. The other benefit programs are the Physician Disability Insurance Program (PDI), the … Continue reading
The British Columbia Medical Association (BCMA) recently released the Contributory Professional Savings Plan (CPRSP) entitlement amounts for 2013. If you are an eligible physician, you should have received your personalized application with entitlement information by mail or email. If you have … Continue reading